Foxconn in Brazil
In Brazil, Foxconn started its activities in 2005, in Manaus (AM), with the manufacture
of mobile phones. Later, in 2007, the factory expanded its activities and started
manufacturing digital cameras. A year earlier, in 2006, the Company opened another
factory in Indaiatuba (SP) also focused on the manufacturing of mobile devices.
In March 2007, the Company opened its largest plant in the country, in Jundiaí (SP).
The site was developed especially for the manufacture of computers, notebooks and
netbooks, motherboards apart from such equipment. Later, in 2011, the company opened
another unit in the city, on the banks of the Anhanguera Highway, geared specifically
for the assembly of smartphones and tablets.
Assembly of electronic products
Final assembly of Notebook, Desktop, Mobile, Smartphone, Digital Camera, Modem,
Tablet, Cartridge for inkjet printing, Server and Workstation, All-In-One.
Assembly of electronic boards
- >>Trained and experienced technician support
- >>Staff trained and perfected
- >>New machinery and cutting edge technology
- >>Capacity for more 100k wafers per month
- >>Certifications ISO 9001:2008, 14001, OSHAS 18001
- >>Given the most demanding customers and IPC standards
- >>WiFi boards
- >>PCA for mobile and smartphones
- >>PCA for digital cameras
- >>PCA for tablets
- >>PCA for Server and Workstation
- >>PCA for All-In-One
What Foxconn Brazil offers:
- >>PCB assembly machines services
- >>Assembly of electronic products services
- >>Brazilian law as local manufacturing of electrical and electronic products (ex:
- >>Complete chain "full turnkey": purchase of materials, manufacturing and supply.
- >>Development suppliers (procurement) in Asia and around the world.
- >>Laboratory qualification and product development support (through the matrix in